Hi Friends! You might notice that this blogpost looks different from my last one. Well, it’s an entirely new site. Truth be told, I was somewhat bored with my old blog on Tumblr. It was aging and needed a little facelift. So, here’s my new home for the coming year!
And so with a new blog in a new year, I offer you my 2012 Resolutions:
- Run a Half-Marathon. Train consistently with Alli, Laura, Cristina, and Sara (and dear Bryan, via email) for the 9 weeks leading up to it.
- Mix socializing with exercise by rock climbing with Kiri and attending yoga class with Kels on a weekly basis.
- Be more consciously thankful by continuing my THX Project. Inspired by this and this.
- Continue to let God use me as a mentor to insight-genius Hannah.
- Read through the New Testament with Mom. And anyone else who wants to join (let me know! The more accountability the better).
- Take more photos by which to remember senior year.
- Know everything there is to know about cochlear implants by doing research with Hannah Eskridge and volunteering for CASTLE Preschool in Durham.
- Find a steady job that I enjoy. Start stowing away all my money.
- Listen more. Talk less.
I’m was so excited about my 2012 Resolutions that I dragged Steph and dad to Staples to help me pick a new planner (you probably wouldn’t believe how stressful this decision can be). I want to keep myself accountable by managing my time better (I’m hoping this won’t be too hard considering I only have 3 classes!).